MIKE BLANCHARD - PARTNER
Mike Blanchard was licensed to practice law in 2002 after graduating with honors from the University of Houston Law Center. He has spent much of his career litigating hard-fought battles for his clients. Early in his career, Mike worked with Butch Boyd and Jeremy Stone at MehaffyWeber, P.C.’s Houston office on a particularly complex commercial matter. Mike later returned to his hometown of Brownsville, Texas, and spent years sharpening his skills as a trial lawyer in personal injury, consumer, and commercial cases. He has secured significant multi-million-dollar recoveries for clients of varied backgrounds. Those clients have included individuals, companies, governmental entities, and institutions of higher education.
Mike proudly joined the Butch Boyd Law Firm in 2020. His practice areas include personal injury and complex business litigation in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. Mike also helps business principals meet their objectives through properly drafted agreements. He has substantial experience both prosecuting and defending claims.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
• State Bar of Texas
• United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern District of Texas
• United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Western District of Texas
• University of Texas at Austin - B.A. - Government, 1999
• University of Houston Law Center - J.D. - cum laude, 2002
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum